Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wowsiers!!

So ya, you were right about Greys Anatomy...fantastic.  and you're right, that last song needs to be in my collection FOR SURE!!!  Let's also talk about how pissed I was at the attitude of that heart surgeon towards Christina.  If I was Yang, I would have said, "you're right, you can't teach me anymore, but clearly I can teach you a thing or two...bi-atch!"  ALSO, I loved the way they had Callie wake-up. It was just so powerful!!

So in other news, Dave Bowen would like me to come out for a full month...I mean Jesus!!  We'll see what happens.  I'll have to call my dad tomorrow just to run things by him.  Most of the time he gives really solid advice, but sometime I think his focus gets a little off.  We'll see.

Hizzy, why do I always feel like I am being pulled in 10,000 directions?  There are things that I want to do in life, visiting NZ for example, but I never feel like I get to do these things on my schedule.  I really feel like this move to AZ is what is best for me and it's what I want to do, but I feel like getting there is full of pleasing everyone else.  Mom wants me to go to Pittsburgh, dad is so focused on getting his automobile that he is not realizing how much of a wrench he is throwing in to  my plans (selfish as SHIT! I know!), Caroline wants me to go to Ottawa, Bowen wants me in NZ to help HIM.  I mean holy hell!!  I just want to go and start my life over!!!!

I just need to focus...FOCUS!!!

I know this wouldn't be nearly as stressful if I had the money to just hire someone to pack my shit, make my plans, brush my hair...just kidding about the hair thing.  But per usual, having the finances to get this stuff done would really help.  I wish I didn't have to rely on my parents for the help.

UGH!!!!!!!

And finally... I need a super freakin cool name like yours!!! Z to the Hizzy?!  COME ON!!!!  I need a new name, let's figure this out cuz LIM ain't cuttin' it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment