Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pains...

So Hizzy,  I have had this pain in my side for a while now, don't really know how long, but a while.  I decided to try to look up similar symptoms, but that just became annoying.  I will say this, it feels like the ovary on my left side is pissed!  and then every now and then it likes to get my colon involved...Whatever!!

Is it wrong that it is 2am and I am pissed that there is no good television on?  It's a little wrong, but  still a pain in the ass!!  Ah, what am I gonna do.  Also, is it wrong that I was going to write dog-sitter Karen a note to let her know if she needs a distraction from family drama tomorrow to call and we'll hang-out, but I didn't because I didn't want her too call me too early in the morning?  Probably a bit wrong, but that too would be a royal pain.

I wish I had more ginger ale, and also a Clydesdale.

I feel like water is the answer to everything.  I think if I spend a couple days really getting back to drinking a lot of water (I've been slacking the last couple weeks and I didn't replace it with anything, I just stopped drinking...weird) my body will return to normal, whatever that is.

I guess for now I'll go lay down in bed and watch tv, nothing else to do!!!

PS- Although the nickname LIMbbbbber is fun, I think I will stick to simply LIM... I have always liked my initials...unless I can find a wacky and funny Jewish surname.  But since I just spent 20 minutes looking, I lost the will to care...blagh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment